Looking for a simple, healthy breakfast recipe to spice up your morning during the COVID-19 pandemic? For a quick pick-me-up during social distancing try my “Simple Spicy Scramble.” This recipe is made with fresh or frozen chopped veggies, eggs, & spices. Try it by itself or wrap it up in a flour tortilla. Enjoy and keep safe!
- Eggs (2 per person)
- Coconut Milk (a T. or two for each egg)
- garlic salt to taste
- chipotle spice to taste
- red chili pepper flakes to taste
- Parmesan/Romano cheese blend (shaved)
- extra virgin olive oil (for the skillet)
- Drizzle a little olive oil in a skillet on the stovetop over medium heat.
- Add in chopped fresh or frozen veggies (kale, spinach, carrots, radishes, cabbage — whatever your heart desires) and saute in the skillet.
- Beat eggs with milk and spices and pour into the skillet.
- Add in a few T. of your favorite shaved Parmesan/Romano cheese blend.
- Let eggs cook, then move them around with a spatula or wooden spoon.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is great by itself with toast, or you can wrap the egg mix up in a flour tortilla.