Avocado Yogurt Dip
Author: Maryann Ridini Spencer
- 1 avocado
- 1 5 or 6 oz container of plain Greek Yogurt
- freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ c. fresh pineapple (diced small)
- 2 T. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp. raw honey (to desired taste - optional)
- garlic salt and pepper to taste
- Scoop out the insides of one avocado in a bowl.
- Add in yogurt, lemon juice, cucumber, cilantro, honey, and garlic salt and pepper to taste.
- Either mix by hand or Blend in a Cuisinart to desired consistency.
If you mix by hand this recipe will be a little chunky. If you blend in a Cuisinart, it will be smoother. So, whatever consistency you prefer!
©2017 Maryann Ridini Spencer, SimplyDeliciousLiving.com/RidiniEntertainment.com Google+