Cooking chicken with fruits and herbs adds delicious flavor that can mix-up the humdrum chicken dinner. Try this simple dish made with mandarin orange and fresh rosemary that you can make in 30 minutes or less! Serve it with a green vegetable like steamed broccoli or asparagus and my “Roasted Rosemary Potatoes.”
- 4 boneless, skinless organic chicken breasts
- 1 c. all-purpose, organic flour (in the video I say 2 cups - this is if you use 8 chicken breasts!)
- 2 c. freshly squeezed orange juice
- ½ c. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 T. fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1½ c. fresh mandarin orange slices*
- ¼ c. butter
- Add flour into a large bowl.
- Dredge chicken breasts in flour, coating both sides.
- In a skillet on the stove top, melt butter.
- Add in floured chicken into skillet. Sauté chicken until golden brown on both sides.
- Add in orange and lemon juice and fresh rosemary sprigs. Cover pan and simmer chicken over low heat for 10 minutes.
©Maryann Ridini Spencer, SimplyDeliciousLiving.TVGoogle+