I enjoy hummus with freshly chopped veggies, as a dip with pita chips, in wraps, on my veggie burgers, with Falafel, and many other ways. One night I decided to make it and realized I was without tahini, so I improvised and made it with peanut butter minus olive oil. The result was delicious!
- Cuisinart Food Processor
- 1 c. organic chickpeas
- 1/3 c. organic chunky peanut butter
- 3-4 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. red chili pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 5 T. water or lemon juice
- Place all ingredients in blender. Blend Well. Add water or lemon juice for desired texture. Test for spices to taste.
- Serve immediately. Store in fridge.
FREE SUBSCRIBE TO MARYANN’S LIST.
View & Purchase Maryann’s novels & cookbooks
“Lady in the Window” Hardcover, Paperback and eBook:
BARNES & NOBLE: http://bit.ly/2FlOBWT
“The Paradise Table” Hard copy, Paperback & eBook
BARNES & NOBLE: http://bit.ly/2n0aiFw
“Simply Delicious Living with Maryann® – Entrées” Cookbook Hardcopy & eBook
BARNES & NOBLE Hardcover: http://bit.ly/36uJPRU
& eBook: http://bit.ly/2PKo0arGoogle+