“Caution,” “Danger,” “Poison,” “Keep Out of Reach of Children,” “Toxic,” — We’ve all read these words on traditional cleaning product labels that we purchase off the store shelf. While exposure to harsh chemicals can potentially irritate our skin and burn our eyes, the long-term exposure and subsequent health consequences can be significant. Even products labeled “all natural” or “Biodegradable” may not always be safe. In this Simply Delicious Living segment host, Maryann Ridini Spencershares some tips on how to avoid harmful household chemicals. Visit Maryann’s Award-Winning Blog, at Maryann Ridini Spencer.com or AlohaWriter.com and navigate to the Simply Delicious Living Blog Tab!
FIND OUT WHAT THE TOXIC PRODUCTS ARE IN THE IMAGE BELOW AT EPA.GOVGoogle+