Watch the segment and see Al Fredo, the singing teddy bear chef (courtesy of www.ChantillyLane.com), serenade Maryann with “That’s Amorè!”
Author: Maryann Ridini Spencer
Recipe type: Pizza
- 1 large Boboli Pizza crust
- 1 jar (26 ounces) of your favorite Pasta Sauce or Dad's and Mom's Pasta Sauce
- ¼ c. fresh basil leaves, chopped
- ½ log of goat cheese
- ½ c. of Mozzarella cheese (or 3-4 Mozzarella sticks), diced
- 1.5 c. cooked Italian sausages, diced
- ½ c. onion, diced (optional)
- **NOTE: (For Dad’s and Mom’s Pasta sauce recipe, CLICK HERE.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place pizza crust on pizza pan or cookie sheet (Note: If you want a crisper crust, once the pizza is prepared, you can bake directly on the oven rack).
- Pour pasta sauce over the entire pizza crust, spread a generous amount, evenly.
- Sprinkle sausage pieces and mozzarella cheese over the pizza.
- Put dollops of goat cheese over the pizza.
- Sprinkle basil leaves over the entire pizza crust.
- Put onions over pizza (optional).
- Cook pizza for 8-10 minutes at 450 degrees.
For a great complete meal idea, serve with my Walnut Blue Salad! or one of my other green salads. Enjoy!
Serve with my Walnut Blue Salad!
©2010 – Maryann Ridini SpencerGoogle+