Dijon Pork Chops with Peaches
- 8-10 pieces of boneless pork slices
- 2-3 T. Fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1 tsp. Italian seasonings
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 2-3 T. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ T. Dijon mustard
- 2-3 garlic cloves, diced
- 2 apples (Fuji, Gala – a sweet apple), cored and sliced leaving skins on
- 3 peaches, sliced
- 1 c. raisins
- ¾ c. apple juice
- ¼ c. chardonnay
- In a skillet on the stovetop, add in olive oil and pork slices.
- Sprinkle garlic salt and Italian seasonings over pork.
- Cook pork slices until they are a light golden brown.
- Add in apple juice, chardonnay, garlic and Dijon mustard, stir.
- Add in sliced apple, peaches, raisins and fresh rosemary sprigs.
- Simmer on low heat until the fruit is soft (but not falling apart).
- When meat is done, serve immediately with cooked fruit on a pretty plate. Enjoy!
Simply Delicious COMPLETE MEAL IDEA
Start out with a green salad. I like to use a combination of different lettuce, sliced Roma tomatoes and cucumbers. I then add in approximately 2-3 T. of extra virgin olive oil (or my favorite olive oil from Garlic Gold) and about 1/4 c. or so of fresh squeezed lemon juice and garlic salt and pepper to taste.
This dish goes great with Simply Delicious Living’s Recipe for Potatoes au Gratin.
©2012 – Maryann Ridini SpencerGoogle+