Ravioli de la Mer
Author: Maryann Ridini Spencer
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 container of Spinach Ricotta Ravioli (or your favorite cheese ravioli)
- 4 oz. smoked salmon (sliced in inch long pieces)
- ¼ c. capers
- 2 T. fresh tarragon (chopped)
- 1.5 – 2 c. heavy cream
- Boil pasta to box directions.
- Heat cream over low heat in a skillet on the stovetop.
- To the skillet, add in cooked ravioli, smoked salmon, capers and fresh tarragon. Stir until mixture is hot.
- Serve immediately!
©2011 – Maryann Ridini Spencer