Photo by Jon Edwards Photography
Salmon Pepper Dijon
Author: Maryann Ridini Spencer
- 1 large piece of Salmon (to feed four) or 4 individual pieces
- one onion, sliced
- 1 Red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 Green bell pepper, sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic, diced
- 3 T. Dijon Mustard
- ½ c. Chardonnay (or a White wine)
- 2 T. of butter
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a skillet (over low heat), melt the butter.
- Add in Salmon pieces.
- Add in the sliced bell pepper (red and green), onion, garlic and Stir.
- Add in the Dijon mustard and Chardonnay. Stir all ingredients around Salmon pieces.
- Lightly shake salt and pepper over the top. Stir.
- Drizzle olive oil on top. Stir.
- Cook Salmon for approximately 7 minutes on each side.
- Serve immediately with rice, pasta or baked potato!
©2011 – Maryann Ridini Spencer Google+