Author: Maryann Ridini Spencer
- Chunky Guacamole recipe on our blog at SimplyDeliciousLiving.com
- 2 chicken breasts** (cut into 1” cubes or pieces)
- 1 c. pre-cooked black beans
- 2 c. lettuce mix
- 1 c. diced Roma tomatoes
- ½ c. diced onion
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ package of McCormick Taco Seasoning Mix to taste (For a gluten-free option do not use seasoning mix. Use only a recipe of: Red Chili Pepper flakes, a dash of paprika, a dash of onion powder, garlic salt and pepper to taste).
- 10 Beanitos® Black Bean Chips (or other tortilla chip)
- 1 c. water
- 3 T. Rinaldo’s Organic Garlic Gold®
- Prepare My Chunky Guacamole Recipe.
- On the stove top, in a skillet over medium heat, add in 1. T Rinaldo’s Organic Garlic Gold®.
- When olive oil is warm, add in chicken. Cook until slightly brown.
- Pour in water and McCormick Taco Seasoning. Mix. Simmer over low heat for approximately 5-10 minutes.
- On individual plates, arrange a bed of lettuce.
- Crumble an even amount of Beanitos® Black Bean Chips over the lettuce on each plate.
- Top lettuce and chips with diced tomatoes.
- With a spoon, place a generous portion of pre-cooked black beans over the top of the salad.
- Top with diced onions.
- Sprinkle generously with cheddar cheese.
- Drizzle remaining Rinaldo’s Organic Garlic Gold® over the top of each salad.
- Top with pieces of cooked chicken.
- Place a large dollop of Chunky Guacamole on top of each salad. Serve immediately!
**If you are vegetarian, you can replace the chicken with a half package of diced tofu prepared with the McCormick Taco Seasoning Mix.
©2012 – Maryann Ridini Spencer
“Simply Delicious Living with Maryann®” is a FUN and Enchanting journey serving up simply delicious recipes and dedicated to all things home, hearth and joyous living!