Chocolate never had so few calories!
On Simply Delicious Living with Maryann, host Maryann Ridini Spencer, shares a decadent dessert that is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Sugar Free Chocolate Mousse
Author: Maryann Ridini Spencer
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 boxes of JELL-O Sugar Free Fat Free Chocolate Pudding
- 8 ounces of Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 1-3 T. of Reddi-Wip® Whipped Topping
- 3 T. Kahlua coffee liqueur
- Prepare Chocolate Pudding as indicated on the package directions on the package.
- Once the pudding has been refrigerated and chilled, fold in the Cool Whip.
- Add in the Kalhua and mix well.
- With a spoon, spoon the mixture into pretty dishes or champagne flutes. Chill in the refrigerator (and/or enjoy immediately).
- When serving, this dessert can be topped with Reddi-Wip® Whipped Topping and/or strawberries.