During the COVID-19 Pandemic sometimes I just want to make something quick and easy for lunch (and even dinner). This “Chicken, Pepper & Hummus Wrap” is easy tasty and healthy. For my hummus recipe, click here.
- chicken, cut into strips
- green, red and yellow bell peppers, chopped or diced
- extra virgin olive oil
- Maryann''s Middle Eastern Hummus
- whole wheat flour tortilla
- garbanzo beans
- black beans
- garlic salt to taste
- chipotle pepper to taste
- cabbage and carrot mix
- Drizzle olive oil in a skillet on the stove over medium heat.
- Add in peppers and saute.
- Add in chicken strips and continue to saute.
- When chicken and peppers are done, remove from heat.
- Spread Maryann's hummus (get this recipe print out here) over a warm tortilla shell.
- place chicken mixture down the center.
- Add in garbanzo beans.
- Add in black beans.
- Add garlic salt and chipotle pepper.
- Add in cabbage mix.
- Roll one side of the wrap until wrap is a perfect cylinder shape.