Research shows that too much consumption of refined sugar can be detrimental to your health causing metabolic dysfunction contributing to weight gain, elevated blood sugar, high blood pressure, heart disease, cancer, and a host of other issues.
With that in mind, I’m always looking for healthy and organic desserts to enjoy that truly satisfy and where I don’t feel I’m compromising on taste. This yummy dessert is so simple to make, and it’s made with organic, healthy ingredients.
- 2 frozen organic bananas
- 2 T. organic almond or coconut milk
- 2 T. organic, unsalted peanut butter (smooth or chunky)
- organic chocolate chips (optional)
- organic shredded coconut (optional)
- Blend bananas in a high-powered blender with the milk until they are soft and creamy.
- Add peanut butter in with the banana mix and blend.
- Taste test to see if you'd like to add more peanut butter.
- Immediately scoop out a dish of the frozen delight and top with organic chocolate chips & shredded coconut.