Radio Personality (and my neighbor!) Kim Pagano recently visited me in my kitchen during a taping of Simply Delicious Living. We had a blast!
You can make “Mandarin Chicken with Walnuts,” for a yummy, easy-to-make lunch or dinner in 30 minutes or less. The sweet Mandarin oranges mix well with the freshly squeezed lemon making the chicken moist and tender and the sprigs of fresh mint add a cool pop, which mixes divinely with the other ingredients.
If you haven’t tuned in to Kim’s popular radio show, you must. Listen to “The Kim Pagano Show” on KVTA 1590 AM Radio, Saturdays, 6:00-7:00 am and 7:00-8:00 am. You can also listen LIVE and find out more about Kim and the show at KimPaganoShow.com.
WATCH “Mandarin Chicken with Walnuts” below:
- organic boneless chicken tenders
- ½ c. sliced onions
- 3-4 garlic cloves, diced
- organic extra virgin olive oil
- drizzle organic extra virgin olive oil in a skillet over low heat
- ADD IN:
- onions and garlic and sauté
- chicken tenders (or sliced chicken breast),
- a few dashes of Herbs de Provence, garlic salt & powder
- freshly squeezed lemon juice (juice from half of a lemon)
- fresh Mandarin orange slices
- /3 c. walnut pieces add
ina few fresh mint sprigs
©2017 Maryann Ridini Spencer, SimplyDeliciousLiving.com