This pork chop recipe is soooo easy. You can make them in under 15 minutes!!! Pictured above, I serve it with some steamed broccoli (with a squirt of freshly squeezed lemon juice) and my Pumpkin Pecan Mashed Potatoes. It’s a wonderful meal to celebrate Fall! Enjoy!
- 4 pork chops fillets
- 1 c. of sliced pears in their own juice (with no extra sugar added. Reserve ½ c. of the pear juice)
- fresh rosemary sprigs
- ½ c. Cabernet wine
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 T. honey
- garlic salt and pepper to taste
- extra virgin olive oil
- In a skillet on the stove top over low heat, drizzle extra virgin olive oil over the bottom of the pan.
- Add in pork fillets.
- Shake garlic salt and pepper over the tops of the fillets.
- Spread rosemary sprigs over the tops of the fillets.
- Add in sliced pears and ½ c. of the reserved pear juice.
- Cook fillets until they are slightly golden on both sides.
- In a small bowl, add in Cabernet, mustard and honey. Whisk together then pour over the fillets and cook fillets for approximately 2 minutes.
- Arrange cooked fillets on a large plate with seared pears and pour the remaining cabernet sauce over the fillets. Serve immediately!
©2013 – Maryann Ridini Spencer