Mango Pineapple Sorbet
Did you ever look at the ingredients of store bought sorbets? Many use corn syrup, processed sugar, and some other ingredients you might not know what they are. Here’s a DIY sorbet that uses only a few natural and organic ingredients but delivers a very satisfying result. The first thing you’ll need is an excellent high-powered blender. Watch me prepare the sorbet below!
- 1 c. mango, frozen
- 1 c. pineapple, frozen
- ½ c. almond or coconut milk
- coconut shavings
- organic honey (optional)
- Add in mango and a bit of coconut or almond milk, puree.
- Add in pineapple, blend. If you need more almond or coconut milk, add it in and blend.
- Taste the mix, if you'd like it a little sweeter, add in organic honey to taste.
- Serve immediately with coconut shavings on top.
©2018, MaryannRidiniSpencer.com/SimplyDeliciousLiving Google+