Did you ever look at the ingredients of store bought sorbets? Many use corn syrup, processed sugar, and some other ingredients you might not know what they are. Here’s a DIY sorbet that uses only a few natural and organic ingredients but delivers a very satisfying result. The first thing you’ll need is an excellent high-powered blender. Watch me prepare the sorbet below!
- 1 c. mango, frozen
- 1 c. pineapple, frozen
- ½ c. almond or coconut milk
- coconut shavings
- organic honey (optional)
- Add in mango and a bit of coconut or almond milk, puree.
- Add in pineapple, blend. If you need more almond or coconut milk, add it in and blend.
- Taste the mix, if you'd like it a little sweeter, add in organic honey to taste.
- Serve immediately with coconut shavings on top.