Fresh, roasted brussels sprouts and cauliflower make a terrific vegetable side with my Salmon Pepper Dijon. If I have left overs, I serve them for breakfast with eggs or in a green salad for lunch. Yummy!
Roasted Brussel Sprouts and Cauliflower
Author: Maryann Ridini Spencer
- 2 c. Brussels sprouts
- 2 c. cauliflower florets
- 2 T. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- olive oil (or olive oil spray)
- garlic salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut brussels sprouts and cauliflower florets in half and place in a large bowl.
- Drizzle a bit of olive oil over the veggies, add in lemon juice,Bgarlic salt and pepper and toss well.
- Spray a bit more olive oil spray (or drizzle olive oil) over a cookie sheet.
- Place the veggies over the cookie sheet and bake for approximately 20-25 minutes until slightly golden.