Chicken with Tomato, Basil and Goat Cheese
Author: Maryann Ridini Spencer
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 Roma Tomatoes, diced
- ½ c. fresh basil, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, diced
- ½ small onion, diced
- 1 c. goat cheese crumbles
- 1T. olive oil
- ¼ c. white wine
- garlic salt
- In a skillet on the stovetop over medium heat, drizzle a little olive oil in the pan.
- Place chicken breasts in the pan and cook for a minute or two.
- Add in white wine and cook chicken until golden brown.
- In a large bowl, place diced Roma tomatoes.
- Add in chopped basil, diced garlic cloves, diced onion, ½ c. goat cheese crumbles and olive oil. Mix.
- Add in garlic salt to taste. Set aside.
- On a pretty plate, place cooked chicken breasts.
- Top chicken with tomatoes, basil and goat cheese.
- Sprinkle the rest of the goat cheese crumbles over the top.
This dish is wonderful served by itself and/or with pasta or rice. (For gluten-free options use rice or rice pasta).
©2012 – Maryann Ridini Spencer
“Simply Delicious Living with Maryann®” is a FUN and Enchanting journey serving up simply delicious recipes and dedicated to all things home, hearth and joyous living!Google+