Dover Sole with Orange Juice
Author: Maryann Ridini Spencer
Recipe type: Fish
- 5-6 pieces of Dover Sole (fresh or frozen)
- 2 large oranges (cut into sections)
- 2 T. of coconut oil (or extra virgin olive oil)
- Lawry’s Seasoned Salt to Taste (Optional)
- Wash fish.
- Drizzle coconut oil on the bottom of skillet on the stovetop over medium heat.
- Place fish in the pan.
- Lightly salt fish and then brown on both sides. (Note: Dover Sole is very thin, so this only takes approximately 4- 5 minutes).
- As the fish starts to brown, squeeze the orange over the pan allowing the orange juice to coat the fish (it is okay to get pieces of the pulp in the pan – it adds to the flavor!).
- Cook for another minute and serve immediately!
©2010 – Maryann Ridini SpencerGoogle+