Garden Veggie Salad
This simple, healthy meal is great for lunch or dinner. It’s made with lots of fresh garden veggies and spices. Serve it with tofu, chicken or fish.
- cabbage (various varieties)spinachPersian cucumber, dicedgarbanzo beansblack beansred onion, dicedsliced red beetscauliflower floretsItalian squash, dicedextra firm tofucarrots, diced1/2 tsp. ginger (to taste)1 tsp. curry power (to taste)1/4 tsp. garlic salt (to taste)a few shakes of red chili pepper flakes (to taste)crunchies (tortilla strips, sunflower seeds, or croutons)white wine vinegar
- In a large bowl add in cabbage, spinach, cucumber, garbanzo beans, black beans, onion, beets.
- In another bowl add in squash, tofu, and carrots
- Add in ginger, curry powder, garlic salt red chili pepper flakes (to taste)
- Toss in tortilla strips or croutons
- Put white wine vinegar over the top (to taste) or your favorite salad dressing
- Mix well
Serve with tofu, chicken or fish