Artichoke, Feta and Sundried Tomato Salad
Author: Maryann Ridini Spencer
Recipe type: Pasta Salad
- 2 c. whole wheat pasta (for a gluten-free option, use rice pasta)
- ¼ c. sliced olives
- ¾ c. artichoke hearts (in water or in oil)
- ¼ c. sundried tomatoes (in oil)
- ½ c. Feta cheese crumbles
- 3 T. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 T. olive oil
- Italian seasoning
- lemon pepper
- garlic salt
- Cook pasta per the directions on the packaging.
- While the pasta is cooking, in a large bowl, add in olives, artichoke hearts, sundried tomatoes, feta cheese crumbles and set aside.
- Once the pasta is cook and drained, pour into the large bowl with the olives, artichokes, etc.
- Add in 2 T. olive oil and Italian seasoning, lemon pepper and garlic salt to taste.
- Serve warm or cold.
This recipe is great as a side dish or salad with fish, chicken or by itself.
©2012 – Maryann Ridini Spencer
“Simply Delicious Living with Maryann®” is a FUN and Enchanting journey serving up simply delicious recipes and dedicated to all things home, hearth and joyous living!