This simply delicious “Pineapple Coleslaw” is light, tangy and good for you! Serve it as a side dish for lunch with a tuna sandwich (or a scoop of tuna on top of it!) or a hamburger. It’s also wonderful as a side dish to my “Gram’s Cornflake Chicken” dish.
Author: Maryann Ridini Spencer
Recipe type: Salad
- 2 c. shredded green cabbage
- 1 c. shredded carrots
- ½ c. shredded red cabbage
- ½ c. whole unsalted almonds
- ½ c. dried cranberries
- ¼ c. red onion, diced
- 1 c. pineapple chunks, diced
- garlic salt & pepper to taste
- ½ c. mayonnaise
- 4 T. honey
- ¾ c. pineapple juice
- In a large bowl, add in green cabbage, carrots, cabbage, almonds, cranberries, onion, and diced pineapple chunks.
- Add in mayonnaise, honey, pineapple juice and mix well.
- Add in garlic salt and pepper to taste.
- Taste salad! Add more mayo, honey or juice as needed to your liking.
©2013 – Maryann Ridini SpencerGoogle+